RSS

1.19.2010

Bad decisions

My 5 bad decisions of the week:

1) Put a water bottle in my purse, not knowing that the cap was loose. Everything was soaked.
2) While i was cleaning out my purse, i lost my credit card.
3) My car got broken into that night. They stole my external hard drive full of all my pictures.
4) Drank four cups of prune juice not knowing its strong effects
on the digestive system.
5) Went to LA for a friends birthday, came home at 5 AM and had clinicals at 6:30 am.
.... called in sick and didnt go to clinicals...



My only good decision i made this week:
Making sinigang!! Sinigang is characterized by its sour flavor. It is a mixture of beef and vegetables such as okra,sitaw,lebanos,gabi, kang kong,tomatoes and onions. It was yummy. I think I made enough to feed a party of 20. I guess i'll be eating it for a couple days. My love for cooking is growing exponentially. I can't wait to cook more dishes and experiment with ingredients. My next buy: a dutch oven :)


1 comment:

  1. share some sinigang with me! it warms the heart. jenny is coming on the 5th of February. wanna make it a girls weekend?

    love you lots

    ReplyDelete