RSS

1.06.2010

Life in cali


2010 has officially started for me. The moment i came back from texas, daniel and i went to the mission inn for brunch. As we were brought to our table, i admired all the pretty christmas decorations,the 5-6 tables of food,and the eggs benedict, omelete, belgian waffle, and pancake cook station. This wasnt as amazing as the all you could drink champagne buffet. LOL. We made a toast to a new year and 4-5 champagne glasses later, i swear i saw two parrots making out. haha.

As for my cooking journey, I have cooked freshly homemade chicken soup with my new pots! Thanks to daniel for my martha stewart 12 piece set of pots + a nice frying pan. :) Tomorrow and Friday i will be cooking. This
will my fulfill my three days a week of cooking. By the way, i love cooking. Someday my sister and i will own our own little bakery/cafe--something my mom always dreamed of doing.

Today I got a haircut. Sometimes i feel going to the salon is like therapy. I love going to aveda because everything they use is natural. The one in redlands is like a cute little house with awesome hairstylists. At aveda, they give you head and back massage and let you soak your feet in warm rose water. A
fter that,my hairdresser or therapist asks me about my life and i realize i end up telling her my whole life story. As i leave the salon, i feeling physically and emotionally refreshed and my hair feels freed of split ends. YAY for haircuts!

random: drunken mandi trying to be a nutcracker.

i heart champagne and bubbles


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandi! Great to see you in the 'blogosphere!'
    What Aveda salon do you go to in Redlands? I go to Julian August and I love it! I come home just for haircuts b/c I find the Aveda ladies here in OC to be a bit stuck-up. They wouldn't even talk to me while they do my hair. Booo! Miss you and thanks for following my blog! :)
    <3Alli

    ReplyDelete