RSS

1.13.2010

cooking and sandwiches

So after the sole meuniere, i have cooked chicken picatta with artichoke, mushroom, and lemon garlic sauce, bread pudding with rum sauce, and today.. the classic adobo.

By the way, this is the first time i skinned a whole chicken and cut it up. Let me tell you..i would rather scale a fish and take out its guts than do this task. After i was done i was regretting not googling it and watching a how to video on youtube or something. Anyways, the whole time i was cutting it up i was like.. "Pooooor chicken." It had its little kidneys, its lungs, liver, and heart.. :( sooo sad.

I also learned how to cook with wine. What an eye opener!! Wine does amazing things to food and to people. I love it!!

:) i'm pretty proud of myself but i have found that i am not much of a baker. I'm not sure if it's because i do all the mixing with my powerful muscles or i just suck. I was trying to beat seven eggs, milk, cinnamon, and sugar.. and in the end it looked weird. I think i know what i need next.. a Kitchen Aid!! hehe.

anyways! I went to san diego last weekend. We stayed at the hard rock hotel and went bar/club hopping. The night ended with boys fighting with random guys and me if u have ever watched How i met your mother-- eating sandwiches. lol.





1 comment:

  1. i suck @ baking too...even with a hand mixer! lol! happy cooking to you!

    ReplyDelete