RSS

1.01.2010

happy new year!!

I can't believe it's 2010. 2010 is going to be filled with lots of new joys and disappointments. For example, in 6 months im graduating and in 3 months i'm going to find out if i'm going to get into PA school or not.
Joy=graduating
Disappointment=not getting into PA school.
We'll see what happens. :)

Anyways, a new year means a new years resolution right? Well, my new years resolution is.. ***Drum Roll****

To COOK!

:) yes, my goal this year is to cook at least three times a week. We will see how that goes. First, i want to find a good cook book. I'm trying to look for some good reviews so i can pick the best one. I'll let yall know which one i use! Also, hopefully... ( crosses fingers) i will have a full new set of cooking pans and pots someday.. nothing fancy but nothing too cheap.. I need to look for reviews for that too. Anyways, i was totally inspired by the movie julie and julia to start cooking.. so thank you!

My christmas break has come to an end, and let me tell you.. i dont think i'll be coming home anytime soon. I say this every year but this year i think i will stick to my plan. If i do come home it will be for 3-4 days ( it's the amount of days i can take without going cuuurr--aaazy). I have a new "family" now. Its pretty hilarious because my dad's gf has 2 daughters and my dad has two daughters so we all look the same age and we look like were one big family.

Whenever i talk about my dad's gf to my friends, they all think that i hate her and that i compare her to my mom, but in actuality i like her. I'm pretty surprised how my dad gets the ladies. I hate how a lot of people think he is a resemblance of tiger woods. It makes me itchy!!! and i'm like " sick, why the !?!?!? are you telling me this?" He has lots of fans. hopefully not hos like tiger. I mean when i was single he freaking got a girlfriend before me!! How sad is that. Anyways, this lady is super nice. She takes care of my dad and she likes to have fun. Imagine if he were dating an SDA. She would be so boring and think that fun was watching the heritage singers in concert. lol! This lady dances a million dances like salsa, swing, the foxtrot, probably even hip hop!! HAHA. Plus, she buys my sister and i a bulk load of Vietnamese sandwiches.. my favorite! lol. Enough about her.

What else. OH ya! The annual circus christmas party was at a nice italian restaurant ( not a usual setting for a circus but that just makes it crazier). The food made me go to the restroom but other than that, i enjoyed the bread dipped in olive oil and parmesean cheese. There arent many people i know at church anymore like this new girl that looks like snooki from jersey shores (who is BTW !?!?!? annoying) this can be confirmed by a large amount of people. Other than that i see my besties like janet, jill, don, elydon, and mervyn which is nice. These are the people you see after a year and feel like you never were apart. This = Awesome.

On new years, i got pretty tipsy thanks to joanna! She brought ciroc and jack.. It was good enough to last me through the night of having to spend it with a bunch of old people. we also fired a massive amount of fireworks. We got in trouble though. Also, my sister's god daughter is the meanest bitch i have ever met. She's eight years old and she told me that I needed to get out of her way or else she would do something about it.. she also told me i was a stupid teenager . My sister needs to slap her. I cant believe an eight year old got to me. My sister says her punishment is her thick mustache that she has grown au naturale.

I'm off to have dinner with my dad's gf and sister now. ONE MORE DAY till i leave.. then im on my mission: operation COOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment